150 g potato chunks
2 tbsp oil
400 g chicken (cut up)
½ carrot chunks
1/3 cup green peas
100g Baguio beans (sliced)
1 pouch (80g) Del Monte Quick n Easy Afritada Sauce
1. Fry the potatoes in oil, then set aside.
2. Using the same pan, stir-fry the chicken until light brown.
3. Add in ¾ cup water, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Make sure the chicken is good and tender.
4. Mix in the carrots and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Mix in green peas and Baguio beans.
6. Mix it up with Del Monte Quick n Easy Afritada Sauce!
7. Cook for another 5 minutes, stir the potatoes back in.
8. Don’t forget to serve that Feel-Good Afritada with a smile!