2 cups cubed avocado / mango
1 cup Alaska Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk
½ cup Alpine Reconstituted Evaporated Full Cream
1 Nestle All Purpose Cream, Chilled
1/8 tsp table Salt
1. Whip the chilled Nestle All Purpose Cream to stiff peaks and set aside in the refrigerator.
2. Combine cubed mango or avocado, Alaska Sweet Condensed Milk, Alpine Reconstituted Evaporated Full Cream, and salt in a blender.
3. Blend in medium speed until fully combined. In a large bowl, FOLD in blended mixture.
4. Fold in the chilled whipped cream mixture from earlier. Transfer into a freezer-safe container.
5. Freeze for at least 8 hours or up to 5 days.
Source / Reference: https://www.alaskaredkitchen.com/recipe/yelo-is-it-me-youre-looking-for-avocado-mango-ice-cream.html